On qualification races for TCS Lidingöloppet's wave starts
The results from qualification races help to sort participants into wave starts during TCS Lidingöloppet. Participants who submit results from qualification races can thus get an optimal race experience during TCS Lidingöloppet in September - in an even rhythm, with perfect pace, and with plenty of space to other runners.
About digital qualification races for TCS Lidingöloppet
To give more participants the opportunity to take part in qualification races, TCS Lidingöloppet offers digital qualification races - the opportunity to qualify for TCS Lidingöloppet's wave starts on your own terms and from any outdoor location.
Through digital qualification races, you can qualify for the wave starts on any 10K-distance. In this way, you can run your qualification race on any day of your choosing until Thursday the 21 of September, and without having to travel to a race event. You can complete as many digital qualification races as you want and submit the results for the wave starts up to five times.
How to run a digital qualification race before TCS Lidingöloppet:
1. Register for your digital qualification race here.
2. Choose any 10K distance you would like to run (or run TCS Lidingöloppet's ”Sista Milen” for an exact 10K-loop). The 10K must be finished in one run and on one occasion.
3. Run the selected distance. Pace yourself with a GPS watch or with a cell phone with the running app Strava.
4. Report your resultat on My Pages. You may either submit a GPX-file from a training app, or select a run registered in Strava.
5. Once your result has been approved it will be visible on the results-page.
Register here >
Questions and Answers about qualification races >